In this demonstration & talk, you will see how an Angora is clipped. The process is completely ethical and causes no injury to the rabbit. The rabbit’s coat is brushed to remove any ‘bedding’ and the clipping takes place using scissors. As the rabbit is clipped, the wool is sorted into bags for spinning and felting. Sally & Lesley have kept Angoras for 30 years and give a knowledgeable half hour demo & talk.
Don’t forget to buy your show entry ticket too!
- £5.00 for the talk and demonstration and 20 places available
- For more details visit: http://wool-j13.uk/workshops-talks/
- It is on the 12th May 2018 at 15.30
- Wool@J13, Lower Drayton Farm, Penkridge, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST19 5RE
- Facebook events –https://www.facebook.com/events/203187843788528/