The London Championship Show 2017 was held at The Livestock Hall, East of England Show ground, Peterborough, on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October 2017. This was a good show and well attended by many National Angora Club (NAC) breeders and members. The main show was judged by Phil Batey and the National Angora Club Stock Show by Geoff Boot. There was also a Product Competition judged by Lesley Hordon. Best Product was won by Mary Tomlin.
Best Angora in Show
The award for Best Angora the main show and Stock Show went to Foxwood Stud with a White adult Angora.
The main show results for the English Angora rabbits were:
- White adult – Foxwood Stud, went on to win Best Angora in Main show and Stock Show
- Smoke Adult – Petala Stud, Best Coloured Angora, Runner up to white Adult
- Sooty Fawn Angora – Blulily Stud
- Lilac Angora – Linda David
- Smoke Adult – Bluelily Stud
- Sooty Fawn U/5 – Petala Stud
- White U/5 – Petala Stud
- Smoke U/5 – Linda David – Best Beginner
Congratulations to all, well done and here are a few images from the Saturday.
Geoff Boot judging the stock show