This year we are running a bunny photo competition again so send us your fun Angora rabbit photos.
So what we would like you to do is send in photo’s of your Angora bunny, if you want to send us more than one if you have many good photo’s of one bunny or lots of bunnies then please do, there is no limit on how many entries you can put in.
Send your photos via e-mail to Sally May using the following e-mail email@example.com
The competition starts on the 21st March and runs until the 21st June 2022. Once all the photos have been submitted they will be posted on the website and the Facebook group and NAC members can vote by liking each photo entry. The photo with the most likes will be the winner and will get a prize.
Winners from 2021
The rules and guidelines
- You need to be a paid up member of the National Angora Club for 2022
- This time there are no limits on how many photo’s you can submit of your Angora rabbit or rabbits
- The photo’s of your Angora Rabbits can be any style so clipped, in show coat or running round the garden it is totally up to you and we want to see your bunnies character shining through so make sure they are the main focus of the photo
- If you want to provide any details about your Angora with the photo’s you are welcome ie Name, Colour, Age, Sex
- The photo’s can be from any date up until the closing date of the competition which is the 1st July 2022 but avoid submitting the same photos you previously submitted in the 2021 competition as it would be great to your latest photos
- Photos should be as good a quality as possible and as high a resolution as possible
- After the competition the best photos will be made into a series of note / greetings cards for the National Angora Club
As an added incentive the winner of the Angora bunny photo competition will also be sent a National Angora Club bag and face mask in the post.