Any budding spinners, felters, weavers, artists or knitters who make anything using Angora wool fibres this is your chance to submit a photo of your Angora wool product or creation in our competition. It can be anything made out of at least 25% Angora wool, or in combination with Angora wool like a pair of gloves, a skein of Angora wool, socks, insoles, a scarf or shawl, a picture, a felted toy, the choice is yours.
So what we would like you to do is send in a photo of your Angora product, if you want to send us more than one if you have lots of products then please do, there is no limit on how many entries you can put in.
Send your photos via e-mail to Sally May using the following e-mail email@example.com
The competition starts on the 12th April 2021 and runs until the 27th May 2021. Once all the photos have been submitted they will be posted on the website and the Facebook group and NAC members can vote by liking each photo entry. The photo with the most likes will be the winner and will get a prize.
The rules and guidelines
- You need to be a paid up member of the National Angora Club for 2021
- The only limitation is it is one photo per Angora product and that product needs to be at least 25% Angora wool
- The photo of your Angora product can be photographed being worn, displayed, used or however you like as long as it is clear what the product is
- If you want to provide any details about your Angora product with the photo submission you are welcome ie what is it, what is the ratio of Angora wool, how long it took to make etc
- The photo can be from any date up until the closing date of the competition with is the 27th May 2021
- Photos should be as good a quality as possible
As an added incentive the winner of the Angora product photo competition will be sent a National Angora Club bag and face mask in the post.