This year we want to encourage all our members to join us in the virtual world and share your Angora bunnies with everyone.
So what we would like you to do is send in a photo of your Angora bunny, if you want to send us more than one if you have lots of bunnies then please do, there is no limit on how many entries you can put in.
Send your photos via e-mail to Sally May using the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition starts on the 1st February and runs until the 1st April 2021. Once all the photos have been submitted they will be posted on the website and the Facebook group and NAC members can vote by liking each photo entry. The photo with the most likes will be the winner and will get a prize.
The rules and guidelines
- You need to be a paid up member of the National Angora Club for 2021
- The only limitation is it is one photo per Angora rabbit
- The photo of your Angora Rabbit can be any style so clipped, in show coat or running round the garden totally up to you
- If you want to provide any details about your Angora with the photo submission you are welcome ie Name, Colour, Age, Sex
- The photo can be from any date up until the closing date of the competition with is the 1st April 2021
- Photos should be as good a quality as possible
As an added incentive the winner of the Angora bunny photo competition will be sent a National Angora Club bag and face mask in the post.